From the end of July it’s approximately 20 weeks til Christmas(!!!), which probably means you’ll be starting to think about planning your office Christmas party.
Don’t fret – even if you are the kind of person who curls up in fear at the very thought of having to organise your corporate ‘social event of the year’, there is only one thing you have to do right now: START LOOKING FOR VENUES!
Firstly it’s a good idea to establish your budget requirements along with an estimate of guest numbers.
Some other important considerations for choosing an appropriate venue are:
- Location and access to public transport
- Menus – you want fantastic food and beverages
- Flexible function spaces and packages
- Are there outdoor options?
- Access to great staff and professional function coordinators – having a dedicated functions manager at the venue you choose will make your job so much easier as they can assist with all aspects of your planning.
TIP: Remember to consider mid-week dates too as you may find a more cost effective package, which means you can allocate more money to the bar tab, entertainment, gifts or styling.
Once you have an idea of the type of venue that will suit your crowd we would definitely suggest making a booking as soon as possible, as many of the great spots begin selling out their key dates earlier than you would think. You then have the months ahead to plan the more detailed aspects of your Christmas function whilst knowing you have already secured the perfect venue.
For further information or to make an enquiry at any of our venues
PLEASE CALL 03 9695 4077 or enquire online here.